Hitting the road and riding in the cold takes a special kind of dedication and mental fortitude. But with this in mind, we built our Element Cycling Bib Tights to be your perfect training partner this winter. To start, they're partly made from one of the most protective, warming materials in the business—Element Soft Shell. This material is extremely wind- and water-resistant, and it's also highly efficient at wicking moisture away from the skin, while remaining soft against the skin and quite breathable. And to further protect against the cold, select panels of the tights are constructed from our insulating Therminal™ fabric. Both materials possess the perfect amount of stretch, which complements the articulated cycling cut of the tights. Essentially, this all adds up to a complete freedom of movement throughout the motions of cycling, and this equates to the elimination of any rubbing, pinching, or chafing. And to ease entry and exit of the tights, we've also included an eight-inch ankle zipper. For the insert, you'll find our Body Geometry 3D Contour Chamois. It features a variable density design that places support and padding where you need it, not where you don't. Additionally, the chamois has a brushed face, providing a touch of added warmth and moisture management.
- Element Soft Shell is a knit fabric with remarkable insulating properties, as well as being wind- and water-resistant and highly breathable. We've also included insulating Therminal™ panels in selective locations of the tights to further the overall warmth.
- Articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing.
- Ankle gaiter creates a tight seal with either shoes or covers, so cold air won't creep up the leg while you're riding.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Body Geometry 3D Contour chamois
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
- Fabric weight: 450g
Can’t wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat with us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community.
With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chator email us at email@example.com with any questions.