The Roval CLX 32 Disc Tubular front wheel is one of the lightest carbon wheels ever made, but this doesn't come at the expense of fundamental performance. Instead, painstaking engineering and lab testing helped us achieve a 550-gram wheel that's tough enough for cyclocross racing, yet light enough for the demands of a GC climber. The low inertia and ample stiffness help the wheel accelerate and change direction on a dime. We didn't skimp on aerodynamic benefits either, despite this wheel's low rim profile. The CLX 32 was engineered in CFD around a 26mm-wide tire shape, and honed in our very own Win Tunnel, in order to be as aerodynamic as some rims almost twice its depth. Meanwhile, a disc-first engineered design, Roval aero hubs, and CeramicSpeed bearings complete the fast engaging ensemble. Truly, the CLX 32 ushers in a new era of lightweight performance road wheels.
- Rim Type: Carbon tubular
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Disc brake only
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Rim Width: 27.1mm external
- Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Radial (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 21
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite (L)/Aerocomp (R) T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Roval AFD1, Centerlock, CeramicSpeed bearings, QR or 12mm thru-axle end cap
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval padded wheelbag, Roval steel QR, 12mm thru-axle & QR end caps
- Weight: 550g
Can’t wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat with us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community.
With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chator email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.