The Purist Insulated Watergate Bottle features an amorphous silicon dioxide coating that's infused into the inner-wall of the bottle. Essentially, this forms a glass-like finish that provides a totally natural, and completely inert, solution to the problem of your drinks staining the bottle or leaving behind any residual aftertaste. This infusion also shields your fresh water from tasting like plastic on very hot days, making it akin to drinking straight from a sparkling clean glass. The silicon dioxide coating is a mere 20 nanometers thick which, for comparison, is less than 5,000 times thinner than a human hair. Meanwhile, the shape of the bottle feels equally perfect both in the hand and in the cage. It's fully insulated to get keep your beverages either piping hot or icy cold, and it comes equipped with our WaterGate Cap, with a self-sealing Heart Valve™ that delivers a high rate of flow with a leak-proof design, even when the valve is open, providing a simple drinking experience.
- Purist infusion shields the bottle from odor, stains, and mold to keep your water pure and your bottle clean.
- Double-wall construction and proprietary insulating liner provides a 3-Layer radiant barrier, keeping your water colder for 22% longer than other insulated bottles.
- Proprietary materials make the Purist Insulated the most flexible, easy-to-squeeze insulated bottle available.
- Large screw top design is leak-free and wide enough for ice cubes and scooping in powdered drink mix.
- Self-sealing Heart Valve™ delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design—even when the valve is open.
- BPA-Free plastic is made from 100% FDA food-grade materials, and it's printed with non-solvent base (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials.
Can’t wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat with us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community.
With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chator email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.