Specialized Chisel Ltd Frame
Specialized Chisel Ltd Frame
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
Just as the Chisel rides a thin ribbon of dirt through the landscape, we are riding a thin line between a physical and digital reality in our daily lives–a line that is becoming increasingly blurred every day. As our natural world decays and our digital world continues to expand, we challenge you to question the relationship of the two with our latest Artist Series – Disrupt the Decay. We used the elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water as inspiration to push against the digital world to create four unique, limited-edition Chisel frames that beg the question, “Where does one world end and the other begin?”The all-new Chisel has been purpose-built to tackle modern cross country trails and race courses with the utmost speed. In fact, it shares many of the same modern features as its Epic Hardtail sibling, but in a more budget-friendly package—making it the most efficient and capable alloy hardtail out there.And with this frame option, you can build your new Chisel exactly how you like. Top-end build for a durable XC shredder? Oh, yeah. Or maybe a budget-friendly one that you can upgrade later? Easy. The Chisel frame is the perfect canvas to start painting your new path to XC racing.
- The Chisel LTD frameset is being offered in four unique, limited-edition designs–Earth, Air, Fire, and Water–and each one comes with a premium collector’s book that showcases the art, words, and inspiration for the Disrupt the Decay series from the designers.
- The subdued colors on the Earth frame are inspired by the ceramic-like tones and textures of the desert landscape interrupted with a digital glitch effect, creating a gap in the information. The glitch appears on areas of the seatstay and the collage photography of the seat tube.
- The luminous wash on the Air frame symbolizes the fog rolling over the hills off the Pacific colliding with Silicon Valley. Just as the fog envelopes you in the natural world, the digital world can also envelope you in its technicolor infinity, which is represented in the colorful and glitch-filled logos.
- Fire can be overwhelming and creates a barrier, with only small gaps between the flames to pass through. Similarly, digital firewalls are a barrier, only allowing small pieces of data to pass through. Reflective foil pieces under red tint on the Fire frame represent data passing through, while the Chisel graphic on the seat tube melts from the heat of fire.
- The flowing layers of color on the Water frame are inspired by the shifting blues of Icelandic lakes. This flow also takes place in the digital world through the binary code of 1’s and 0’s. Binary 1’s and 0’s create the Specialized downtube logo and the S head tube badge. When translated to English, the binary reads “Nature Digital Nature Digital. . .” over and over again.
- The Chisel's all-new frame utilizes our D'Aluisio Smartweld technology that moves the hydroformed tube joints away from the areas of the highest stress, making the finished frame's balance of strength, rigidity, and weight more pronounced than any alloy frame in history. This not only makes the Chisel one of the lightest alloy hardtail frames coming in as light as 1,400g, but it also allows for tuned frame stiffness across all sizes.
Specialized D'aluisio Smartweld M5 Alloy, Hydroformed Tubes, Progressive Xc Geometry, Internal Cable Routing, Bsa Bb, 12x148mm Spacing, 30.9mm Dropper Post Compatible
Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm
Specialized Alloy, Single Bolt, 30.9mm
Can’t wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat with us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community.
With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chator email us at email@example.com with any questions.