In the shoulder seasons, you'll find that conditions are far from ideal, but not so intense that you'll form icicles on your beard whiskers. In these times of year, you'll find a solid minimalist jacket, like our Element 1.0 Jacket, will be the ideal piece for your ride. The jacket is made from our Element™ Soft Shell material, which is both wind- and water-resistant, as well insulating. And as the 1.0 iteration of this jacket, this fabric is used throughout in order to provide coverage and protection from the elements where it's needed most. The fabric is also extremely lightweight and malleable, so you'll experience the perfect amount of stretch in all of the right places throughout the motions of cycling. Its use equates to a lightweight, minimal barrier between you and the elements, which is perfect for fair conditions or any fall/winter riding at a hard pace. The Element 1.0 also includes additional weather-fighting properties, like a pop collar that prevents unwanted chills and moisture from entering the jacket via the neck opening. And lastly, three rear expansion pockets and one zippered security pocket at the back handle storage duties.
- Element Soft Shell knit fabric is used throughout, providing exceptional levels of insulation and breathability, while also being quite adept at resisting both wind and water.
- Three standard back pockets and zippered back security pocket provide ample room for storing your essentials.
- Pop collar seals out the cold and adds a little extra protection from the elements.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Bluesign® approved fabric.
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
- Form Fit provides a second-skin feel without inhibiting movement or flexibility.
- Fabric weight: 198g
Can’t wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat with us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community.
With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chator email us at email@example.com with any questions.