Not all liner shorts are created equally, and with a patent-pending design, our Mountain Liner Shorts with SWAT™ intend on keeping it that way. Let's start with what many might consider these shorts' most innovative feature, the SWAT™ technology. We were able to create a patent-pending design that houses two integrated SWAT™ pockets on the shorts themselves. The pockets sit flush against the body, and they're shaped and structured to ensure that their contents won't ever come bouncing out. As for the shorts themselves, we designed them to stand on their own, not literally, but in the sense that you'd love wearing them with or without the nifty pockets. To do so, we made them from our venerable VaporRize™ mesh fabrics that take lightweight to the extreme for a more comfortable and cooling feel, while the 9.5-inch inseam (size Medium) plays nicely with shorts when you're layering. For the chamois, you'll get our fan-favorite Body Geometry Mountain insert that keeps pressure off of soft tissue like nothing else on the market, while also providing enhanced blood flow and plenty of support while in the saddle. We could go even further with medical explanations on why it's so awesome, but what's more important to you is that it's extremely comfortable.
- VaporRize™ mesh fabrics are extremely cool, comfortable, and lightweight, while also creating a dual benefit of being highly effective at moisture wicking and evaporation.
- Two integrated SWAT™ pockets (patent-pending construction) give plenty of room to house your trail essentials, putting everything you need right where you want it.
- Fold-over leg cuff prevents pinching and discomfort by providing an even, low-volume, and compressive fit over the leg.
- Body Geometry Mountain chamois adds unrivaled comfort by strategically removing pressure on nerves and soft tissue.
- 9.5" inseam (size Medium)
Can’t wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat with us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community.
With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chator email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.