The new Power Arc Pro expands on the success of our original Power saddle. It features the same channel and length as the original, but where it differs is in its titanium rails versus the carbon fiber found on the S-Works. But this means that it still features a stiff, FACT carbon fiber shell and lightweight EVA padding. If you're already a Power loyalist, this iteration features a curved Body Geometry shape that better contours to your body. What does this mean for your ride? It means that you'll feel as if you're “in the saddle" and not on it. And ultimately, this equates to greater comfort and superior performance in all seated positions, whether you're a man or woman. We've also replaced the traditional PU padding for an Elaston foam construction that's made up of small beads that are expanded into the foam. The result? The feeling off sitting on 1,000 miniature pillows rather than one piece of foam. And to keep the comfort coming, we rely on our extra-wide, elongated Body Geometry channel and short nose to provide you with proper sit bone support.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff FACT carbon fiber shell is tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Elaston foam provides unrivaled comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
Can’t wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat with us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community.
With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chator email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.