We're not afraid to say that, when it comes to performance and comfort, our Women's SL Pro Shorty Bib Shorts stack among the best in the business. But where these shorts truly reign supreme is in the fit department, especially for those that want a shorter inseam. In fact, compared to the other SL Pro shorts, these have an inseam that's nearly 2.5 inches shorter. Keeping with this no-expenses-spared theme, we scrutinized every detail of the SL Pro to ensure that it'll exceed the most demanding of expectations. And when it comes to high quality bib shorts, it all starts at the fabric. Of course, this meant that we utilized our ultra-soft and highly breathable VaporRize™ materials to provide the utmost in moisture management and support. In addition to this, we also implemented our Cold Fabric technology that reduces the surface temperature of the fabric, as well as a vent channel on the lower back that assists in increasing ventilation while also decreasing perspiration. Meanwhile, the fit has also been given a tremendous amount of detail. You'll find that it follows an articulated design in order to accommodate the movements and position of cycling. And to make sure that the fit holds, we designed the leg openings around a silicone infused fabric cuff that gently, yet firmly, holds the legs in place. Not only that, but the bib uppers feature the easiest way to get in and out of the shorts on the market, our magnetic closure system, the HookUp bib connection at the lower back. At the chamois, we included our top of the line insert, the Women's Body Geometry SL Pro. This chamois was designed specifically for women, and it has padding with a multi-density design that varies the degree of support in perfect harmony with the body. And as a result, you'll find that it significantly reduces pressure on the soft tissue and nerves, creating a ride feel and degree of comfort that's nothing short of sublime.
- VaporRize™ knit fabrics are soft, lightweight, and highly breathable, with an equal emphasis placed on moisture management in order to increase your comfort on long rides at high effort.
- Cold Fabric technology reduces surface temperatures on dark colored fabrics to keep you cool without sacrificing style.
- Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
- Fold-over leg cuff w/ silicone print prevents pinching and discomfort by providing an even, low-volume, and compressive hold over the leg.
- HookUp magnetic bib connection at the lower back eases entry and exit for nature breaks.
- Body Geometry SL Pro Women's chamois features multi-density padding to strategically reduce pressure on soft tissue and nerves, leaving you comfortable for long stretches in the saddle.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- 6.5" inseam (size Medium)
Can’t wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat with us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community.
With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chator email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.