You might say that you love your pack, but the massive sweat stain on your back says otherwise. It's time that you carry your trail essentials in the most logical manner possible—carry them with our Mountain Liner Bib Shorts with SWAT™. With them, we were able to create a patent-pending design that houses five integrated SWAT™ pockets on the shorts themselves. The pockets sit flush against the body, and they're shaped and structured to ensure that their contents won't ever come bouncing out. Additionally, the pockets vary in size and location, which means that you'll always have a perfectly shaped pocket for your big and small items, alike. As for the shorts, we designed them to stand on their own, not literally, but in the sense that you'd love wearing them with or without the nifty pockets. To do so, we made them from our beyond lightweight VaporRize™ mesh fabrics for the utmost in comfort and breathability, while the drop-tail makes nature calls less of a task. For the chamois, you'll get our fan-favorite Women's 3D Chamois insert that's shaped for your body ensuring that it keeps pressure off of soft tissue like nothing else on the market, while also providing enhanced blood flow and plenty of support while in the saddle. We could go even further with medical explanations on why it's so awesome, but what's more important to you is that it's extremely comfortable.
- VaporRize™™ mesh fabrics are extremely cool, comfortable, and lightweight, while also creating a dual benefit of being highly effective at moisture wicking and evaporation.
- New patent-pending construction that creates easier access when nature calls.
- Patented & integrated SWAT™ pockets house all of your trail essentials, putting everything you need right where you want it.
- Silicone-infused fabric cuff provides a gently, secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect, shift-free fit.
- Women's-specific 3D Chamois is pre-molded to match the shape of the female body for superlative comfort.
Can’t wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat with us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community.
With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chator email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.